2022 Season Passes Available NOW
2022 Season Pass Benefits
- Enjoy daily paddling at one of our three boathouse locations including: Hopkinton, Spot Pond and Natick. Days and hours of operation vary by boathouse
- 2-Hour or 4-Hour pass options available
- Advanced notice to upcoming special events
- A friend can paddle free of charge with you in a double kayak, canoe, rowboat or pedal boat (subject to availability)
- Four hour season pass includes an additional 10% off classes, tours, food, beverage, and merchandise (excluding used boats)
||2 Hour Pass 4 Hour Pass
|Sailing Season Pass
*Please note that renting sailboats will require a separate Sailing Season Pass
Season Pass Information
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Only the person whose name appears on the purchase may use the pass.
- Adult and Senior Passes include one boat rental for up to 2-4 hours each day (depending on pass type)
- The Family Pass includes a Primary Passholder, their significant other, and two children aged 22 and under who lives with them. Pass members names and ages will be requested at time of purchase.
- The family pass allows up to 4 boats to be rented each day.
- Boats vary by location. Reservations are suggested.
- If you stay out longer than your rental time, you will be charged a $25 late fee per boat, per half hour.
- If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of your scheduled rental time or no call/no show for your rental you will be charged the price of the boat and the time you had reserved. (IE a double kayak rental for 2 hours would be a $44 charge.)
- A season passholder can have up to four active reservations at a time.
- If you visit with a guest who is renting their own boat, they must make their own reservation. Your guest cannot be included in your booking. (If they are in a double kayak or canoe with you, their rental is free of charge, but they still need to fill out a waiver.)
- Season Passes do not guarantee access or parking. If the park fills to capacity, there is nothing we can do as there is no more parking. Please respect the park when this happens.
- Season Passes do not include parking rates if there are any.
- Season Passes do not include dry bags or lock rentals. A separate rental fee applies to them and they are not guaranteed to be available.
- The season pass is not valid for special events or activities.
Please note that the renting of sailboat will require a separate Sailing Season Pass.