- 2021 Season Pass Benefits
- Enjoy daily paddling at one of our three boathouse locations including: Hopkinton, Spot Pond and Natick. Days and hours of operation vary by boathouse
- 2-Hour or 4-Hour pass options available
- Early access to upcoming special events
- A friend can paddle free of charge with you in a double kayak, canoe, rowboat or pedal boat (subject to availability)
- 2021 season passes are good for 2021 only.
||2 Hour Pass 4 Hour Pass
|Seniors (62+) or Student (16-22yr)
|Sailing Season Pass
*Please note that renting sailboats will require a separate Sailing Season Pass
Season Pass Information
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Only the person whose name appears on the card may use the pass.
- Adult, Senior and Student pass includes one boat rental per day for up to 2 or 4 hours, depending on pass type.
- The Family Pass includes a Primary Passholder, their spouse or significant other who lives with them, and 2 children 22 and under. A family pass allows for up to four boat rentals per day.
- Identification will be required for proof of age when picking up a Senior or Student Pass the first time each season.
- If you stay out longer than your rental time, you will be charged a $25 late fee per boat, per hour.
- If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of your scheduled rental time or no call/no show for your rental you will be charged the full rental price of the boat and time you had reserved (IE. a double kayak for two hours would be a $44 hour charge.)
- A season pass holder can have up to four active reservations at a time.
- Season passes do not include dry bags or lock rentals. A separate rental fee applies to these items and are not guaranteed to be available.
- Season Passes do not guarantee access or parking. If the parks fill to capacity, there is nothing we can do as there is no more parking. Please respect the park when this happens.
- Season Passes do not include parking rates if there are any.
- The paddling season pass excludes sailboat rentals and special events & activities.
- Renting sailboats will require a separate Sailing Season Pass which allows for one, four-hour sailboat rental, per day (subject to availability).