Our crew members are
Current Jobs Open:
|Hopkinton||Spot Pond, Stoneham and Lake Quannapowitt, Wakefield|
|UMass Boston, Boston||Bristol, RI|
|Washington, DC / Georgetown|
What should you apply for?
General Dockstaff Ages 15 - 99
Great summer position if you have limited boating experience but eager to learn more and just want to work outdoors!
Sailing or Kayaking Instructor Ages 15 - 99
Have some sailing or kayaking experience? Been on a sailing team? Given kayaking tours as a guide? Or just want to learn how to teach sailing or Kayaking? If you answer yes to any of these then apply!
Camp Counselor Ages 17+
You really enjoy working with children and want to work outside. This is a perfect job for you. You must have a current lifegaurd certification or boating saftey certification.
Assistant Camp Director or Camp Director Age 21+
Perfect position for older college students or teachers who want to have a fun job in the summer. These are managment positions where you would be in charge of a great team of counselors!
Weekend Shift Supervisor Age 21+
Weekends are when our customers are at their busiest renting our boats and enjoying themselves. This is a perfect position for someone who wants to enjoy some hours on the weekend working with boats.
Before you apply you need:
- Scanned Copy of your certifications if you have any. One file for each type. For example if you have one CPR certification that would be scanned into one file. If you have 1 CPR certification and 2 US Sailing. That would be 2 files. One for CPR and one for US Sailing.
- Read and understand the job descriptions.
- Interviews are usually done either in a cafe or at one of our locations ( when it is warmer )
- Approperiate dress would be business casual. You want to look nice, but not over dressed so no ties!
- Bring copies of your certifications, resume ( if you have one )
- Make sure you have some questions to ask